What are Atmospheric Water Generators (AWG’s)?
Atmospheric Water Generators extract humidity from the air and convert it into clean, healthy drinking water.
AWG’s offer the following benefits:
- Pure Water from Air
- Filters Micro-Organisms
- Superior Quality & Healthy
- Dehumidifies & Filters Air
- Sustainable & Environmentally Friendly
With Africa suffering from droughts, failing water infrastructures, increasing municipal water prices, and plastic bottles littering the countryside, one viable alternative is to become self-sufficient with an Atmospheric Water Generator.
The Smart Idea Group provides freestanding water factory units for the home or office and large, industrial-sized water units using a modular design that can produce thousands of liters of water each day.
- Does not deplete diminishing ground water reserves.
- Will not be negatively impacted by climate change.
- Water becomes cost effective since logistics, waste management and transportation costs are removed making it cheaper than other sources of drinking water.
- There are 12 Quadrillion litres of water in the atmosphere at any given time.
- Atmospheric moisture is used to create water making it a sustainable solution amidst a growing water crisis.
- Water is made on-site removing the need to be transported thereby reducing its carbon footprint.
- No waste products.
- Promoting chemical free / ozone friendly technology.
- The water produced starts out cleaner as it comes from the vapor / humidity in the air that we breathe rather than dirty, contaminated ground water that needs to be purified.
- The filtration system is extremely effective in killing bacteria and water born viruses. No chlorine, chemicals and toxins.
- Higher quality water leads to higher hydration levels.
How Atmospheric Water Generators Work
- Fresh air enters the machine through air filters
- Filtered air is cooled down to its dew point
- Condensation forms water and falls into the reservoir tank
- Water is pumped through filters
- Water undergoes reverse osmosis procedure
- Water is pumped through mineralisers to top reservoir tank
- Pure water is stored in top reservoir tank and UV treated