Truckafrica, an over-border flagship of IMPERIAL Logistics, is an overland haulage company which provides transportation, consolidation of cargo and warehousing services to its clients. Their acquisition of another logistics company 3 years ago left them with a large number of MFPs in their office environment, many of which did not meet the various departments’ requirements.
- Matching the correct size MFPs to the respective departments based on specific requirements and volumes.
- Consolidation of processes in order to achieve a reduction in the fleet size.
- Finding a country-wide service provider who could offer quick turnaround times and provide excellent service.
- Installation of devices best suitable for the various departments according to the results of PanCentral, a web-based fleet management system installed one year earlier.
- Reduction of equipment per department ratio.
- Substantial cost savings thanks to an overall reduction in fleet size.
- Simplified once-a-month billing and service support.
- Significant improvement of staff productivity.
“We were looking for a service provider who could offer great service and efficient turn-around times.”